Request a Trip Now
We are your premier, full-service charter. We are open seven days a week during the fishing season. Come and fish with us.
To REQUEST a fishing trip:
1. Click the button below to go to our scheduling calendar where you can request a fishing trip in an available boat in our fleet.
2. First select the Fishing Trip from the first Drop Down menu on the left.
3. Click Search and all available options meeting your criteria will appear.
4. Mouse over an option to see how many slots are available. If you want more information, just click on the boat and you will get details.
5. Select submit when you have made your choice.
6. A BOOKING REQUEST will open and just fill in the information and click submit.
7. We will call you to confirm your REQUEST and any other details of your request.
WHAT TO BRING: Layered clothing appropriate for weather conditions, sunglasses, soft-soled shoes (no “work boots”, please), hat/cap, camera, sunscreen, rain gear, snacks/lunch, drinks (no glass containers, please). Also bring a cooler to bring home the day’s catch, leave in your vehicle until after the trip.
You will also need a Michigan “All Species” fishing license.
TERMS & CANCELLATIONS: 50% deposit is required to reserve your trip date. Balance is due at the beginning of your trip, prior to leaving the dock. Full refunds are offered if the client cancels 30 days or more prior to the trip date.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be charged 10% Boating Fee and 6% Credit card transaction fee. No refunds for bad weather or unsafe Sea conditions. We will reschedule weather cancelations available open dates for this year or next season.
We are not responsible for lodging or travel costs due to weather and unsafe sea condition or mechanical failure.